Instructions to Hauliers
- We are open for loading Monday to Friday from 08:30 until 16:30. Please give us as much notice as possible so we can have the machine ready to load.
- Do not turn on to Sand Hill from the B1071 under any circumstances. Please only enter or exit the village via School Hill.
- Our yard is located in a small village so only enter and exit via the routes shown. Otherwise you will get stuck and could damage your vehicle or others. Any damages must be reported immediately to the relevant authority.
- There is no overnight parking in either our yard or the village. If you need overnight parking stop on the major road approaching the village or use the lorry park in Sudbury.
- Ensure your lorry has space to load the machine. If there is any doubt please call us to confirm dimensions and weights.
- Drive slowly and carefully through the village. Any damages to the village or properties will be pursued
- Listen to instructions from our staff so you can get loaded safely and promptly. Keep well clear of moving machinery and suspended loads.
- If you do not comply with our safety and access instructions we will not load your machine. This will entail a costly and wasted journey. If you have any questions or concerns please call 01787 211701.
Directions from B1071 (coming from Sudbury direction)
Enter 40mph speed limit as you approach Boxford. After 300m turn left (sign posted Boxford) onto School Hill. Follow this road down into the village then continue through the village on to Cox Hill. Continue up Cox Hill and approximately 500m after the last house in the village turn left into our yard.
Directions from B1071 (coming from Ipswich direction)
As you pass Hadleigh on your left turn right onto Stone Street/A1141 (signposted towards Lavenham and Kersey). Proceed until you see the turning on the left for Kersey (signposted Kersey and The Bell Inn). Turn left onto Mill Lane and continue on this road, passing through Wicker Street Green and coming to the top of Cox Hill. Continue until you arrive at our yard on the right halfway down Cox Hill.